If you are looking for assistance for yourself or a loved one, then please do not hesitate to contact us for an informal discussion about how we might be able to help. We can be reached by telephone on 01628 306000 during office hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your enquiry, you will be able to speak to our care coordinator and go through your needs and the services you would like to consider. At this point if you would like to proceed we then follow the onboarding process as below;
- Face to Face Meeting to discuss and plan your person centred care plan
- Follow up meeting to sign off our final care plan draft and to go through available care assistant profiles
- Meet and Greets with allocated care assistants
- Shadowing visits scheduled and conducted
- Commencement of care package
- Review with manager after first day and first week to ensure all is going well
We Love Care are also able to assist our clients with funding advice and applying for finance through the council or other social funders. Please do enquire about this should you need any assistance.