We Love Care only recruit the best staff! It’s very easy to find people who are willing to do care work but its much harder to find good quality staff with the highest of standards within care.
We can honestly say we have the best team in the local area. Our team are all highly trained and experienced and all share the same ethos and drive to deliver outstanding care.
The We Love Care office team work closely in partnership with a specialist recruitment company in order to attract and most importantly retain our team.
We offer all of our team the following;
- Guaranteed Hours
- Minimal travel time between clients we make sure they are not sat in the car too long
- Best rate of pay in the area
- Excellent Incentives
- Career plans
- NVQ Qualifications
- Continued support and mentoring
All the team at We Love Care go through an intensive induction programme and all have the following minimum training requirements;
- Care certificate intensive training
- Medication Management and administration
- Food Hygiene
- Fire safety training
- First Aid training
- Infection Control
- Moving and Handling
- Health and Safety
We Love Care also pride ourselves on continuous monitoring of the quality of our team we do this by;
- Tracking all visit log ins and log outs
- Detailed instant care notes in which family and friends can view in live time
- Management Supervisions
- Unannounced Spot Checks
- Feedback reviews from clients
We strongly believe a happy team is a successful team and we are very proud to say we have achieved both of those objectives.