We Love Care have a very clear vision on where we want to be and how we intend to get there
First and foremost we intend to become the number 1 choice for private homecare services within our locations by doing things differently.
We want to buck the trend and become a provider which delivers care the way it should be delivered, with kindness, compassion, an open mind, flexibility and an outstanding level of customer service at all times.
Our other intentions include the following;
- We intend to provide a second to none, high level service which is always lead by our clients and their families, providing a service schedule which keeps them at the centre, tailoring our service to meet THEIR needs
- To continue to reassure clients that homecare is a positive choice which can be enjoyed by our clients, giving their relatives peace of mind, assurance and an absolute pact of our dedication to their loved one
- To always go the extra mile and we incorporate this into our training and daily processes to ensure the team are always looking at “what else can we do to help“
- To continue to recruit and retain only the best care workers, ensuring they are looked after as well as our clients and are always happy to come to work
We Love Care are a privately owned and independently run organisation who promise never to franchise
We Love Care have a clear and structured vision to expand our company further across the South East, improving the provision of Care across our regions and becoming the Number 1 provider in the Private sector for homecare services. After the incredible success within our Maidenhead Branch, We Love Care have already begun services in Windsor with the following branches opening soon;
- Ascot -Covering Ascot, South Ascot, Bracknell, Virginia Water
- Marlow -Covering Marlow, High Wycombe, Beaconsfield