We Love Care provide homecare services into our local community working with clients with varied needs and requirements in terms of the assistance they require.
Homecare is a very popular service with the objective of allowing our customers to stay safe and comfortable within their own homes for as long as they wish.
We Love Care offer an uncompromised service with a superior level of care and dedication to all of our clients.
All of our care packages are devised with our client in the driving seat. You tell us what you would like assistance with and how you would like that support to happen.
It may be that you require a short term solution after a hospital discharge, or you may require a full care package with several visits a day. Whatever it is you require, We Love Care can help by offering the below;
- Visit times between 7 am and 10.30 pm 7 days a week, 365 days per year
- Visit durations of 30 minutes upwards
- Out of hours emergency assistance
- Specialist carers available for clients with a Dementia or Parkinson’s diagnosis
- Specialist carers available for clients with Learning Difficulties
We Love Care provide the following services into our homecare community;
- Assistance with all types of personal care
- Assistance with continence management
- Meal preparation
- Medication administration and prompting
- Light housework
- Companionship/Social Inclusion and outings
- Physio exercises
- Hospital discharge rehabilitation
- Welfare checks
- Short term and long term care packages available